Direct Acid Copper Plating Process ; Direct acid copper plating on steel substrate ; Bright copper plating
Direct Acid Copper Plating Process
• It is cyanide free acid copper plating on steel and iron substrate, especially suitable for continuous plating.
• It can be the base layer, instead of semi-bright nickel or watt nickel or cyanide alkali copper plating.
• The copper plating layer thickness could be reached more than 200μm.
• It does not contain cyanide, so it is easy to treat the wastewater and has little pollution to the environment.
• The maintenance of the bath is simple and the service life is long.
• High speed copper plating, high current efficiency, and good deep plating ability, especially suitable for reel to reel large current high-speed copper plating.
|Operation conditions||Range (rack plating)||Bath make-up|
|Cathode current density||1~10A/dm2||3A/dm2|
|Stir||Cathode rocking or air stirring|