Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Sulfate Zinc Plating||Model:||SZ-75|
|Usage:||High Carbon Steel Wire||Feature:||Additive For Bright Zinc Plating|
|Type:||Acid Zinc Plating|
SZ-75 Sulfate Zinc Plating,
Brightener Sulfate Zinc Plating,
SZ-75 Zinc Plating Chemicals
High carbon steel wire type galvanized brightener ; Brightener for SZ-75 Sulfate Zinc Plating
The performance is up to the international advanced standard of the same kind of additive.
1. Good combination between plating deposit and steel wire, low brittleness, zinc loss lower to 2~8% during drawing.
2. The deposit thickness is up to 50~200g/m2, suitable for continuous zinc plating on general steel, mid and high-carbon steel wire, also for wire drawing and deeply processing of the plating deposit.
3. The bath allows wide range of temperature, it has good salt resistance, no foam, stable bath is easy to operate and maintain.
Current intensity control for continuous plating on steel wire
Plated length for equipment
Wire running speed
Current intensity per wire
1. When making up bath, use warm water to dissolve zinc sulfate (ZnSO4·7H2O) and remove sediment, then add SZ-75 additive and bath make-up agent, stir it and filter, then use.
2. Steel wires must be treated completely before being plated, ensure them no rust or black ash, If the bath is circularly filtered, the effect will be better.
3. Analyze the solution concentration periodically, If no analysis, its Beaume degree should be controlled over 30°.
4. The additive consumption is 40~60ml/KAH. Generally, producing 1MT of wire need to replenish 2000~2500ml of additive.
5. SZ-75 bath make-up agent should be replenished periodically because of drag-out loss, its consumption is 20ml/KAH.
6. The other salt, such as Na2SO4 and Al2(SO4)3 etc., are not permitted to add into bath.
Contact Person: admin