Brightener 96 for Cyanide Zinc plating
1. Wide bright area, bright deposit can be obtained when current density is 0.2~2A/dm2.
2. Strong throwing power, uniform bright deposit can be obtained on the complex parts, especially suitable for barrel plating.
3. Suitable for low-chrome passivating, it can lower pollution over 90% comparing with traditional Cr6+ pollution.
4. Suitable for high, medium and low cyanide plating bath.
5. It doesn’t contain aldehyde, it is stable and has low consumption in strong alkaline solution.
|Low cyanide||Medium cyanide||High cyanide||Little cyanide|
|Anode material||1# pure zinc||1# pure zinc||1# pure zinc||1# pure zinc|
Acidic degreasing and derusting → rinse → alkaline chemical degreasing → hot-water washing → flowing cool water washing → activate(10%HCl) → rinse → bright zinc plating → recycle → rinse → neutralization (2~3% HNO3) → low-chrome passivation → rinse → drying (60~80ºC)
1. On the natural working condition, when temperature range is 23~43ºC, brightener consumption is 100~150ml/KAH.
2. Replenishing brightener little and normally, when barrel plating, replenishing it within half an hour before leaving bath, it can assure stable quality and low brightener consumption.