Welding Wire Chemical Copper Plating Process ; Facilitate The Process Of Wire Drawing
- FI-035 is a brown liquid, which is used for electroless deposition of high-speed copper plating film on iron workpieces to facilitate the process of wire drawing.
- It can make the deposition of copper ions orderly and densely, and have strong adhesion.
- It can also effectively complex the excessive iron ions in the bath, so that the bath is stable.
- And the deposited film is golden pink, which is very popular among users.
- It can be used for dipping or continuous-through production lines. The film weight of the copper film is 5-20 g/m2.
TECHNICAL FORMULATION AND OPERATING CONDITION
||30 – 50 g/L
|H2SO4 (industrial grade)
||40 - 60 g/L
||0.5 – 1 ml/L
||35 - 65 ℃
Note: The best precipitation depends on the best temperature.