FF-607 Environmentally Medium Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Process
1. PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
1. Environment friendly, in line with EU ROHS requirements;
2. The plating solution has good stability and long service life, generally up to 8 MTO;
3. The soldering performance of the layer is excellent, and the copper-plated parts are not leaked;
4. The bonding force is excellent, the bonding force on medium and low carbon steel can reach 350-450MPa, and the bending test can not be peeled;
5. The hardness is high, the hardness as plated can reach 550-600HV, and the hardness can reach 1000HV after being kept at 400 ℃ for 1 hour;
6. Due to no current, the uniformity of the layer is good, the size is easy to control, and no further processing is required after plating;
7. The plating speed is 1 micron/3 minutes, the layer is white and bright, and the gloss can be kept consistent during the service cycle;
8. The layer is micro-magnetic.
FF-607A: make up and replenishment
FF-607B: make up
make new bath
1. Make up amount
2. Make up method: preparation of 1L working solution as an example
(1) Add about 500ml of deionized water (conductivity below 5us/cm);
(2) Add 50 mL of FF- 607A, and stir well;
(3) Add 120mL of FF- 607B, and stir well;
(4) Use 1:4 dilute ammonia water (1 part ammonia water + 4 parts deionized water) to adjust the pH value to 4.0-4.8 (generally, the pH of the new bath is adjusted to 4.5; the thicker layer, the lower pH; the higher pH, the faster plating and brightening speed; the lower PH , the finer the crystallization of the layer and less burrs; the PH value refers to the PH value when heated to the working temperature; if the PH value is adjusted before heating, it must be reduced accordingly by 0.2-0.3 ), if need to lower PH value, use 10% dilute sulfuric acid. Note: when preparing dilute sulfuric acid, add water first and then sulfuric acid.
(5) Add deionized water to the mark line;
(6) Heat to 88-92℃ to be plated (90℃ is better);
(7) Loading capacity: 1-2d㎡/L (1.5d㎡/L is better).