Salt Spray Chamber ; Neutral Salt Spray test(NSS) ; Acetic Acid Salt Spray(AASS) ; Copper Accelerated Salt Spray(CASS)
- Salt spray test chamber is used to simulate corrosion test in artificial environment, it is used to check the method for testing quality of metal material with or without corrosion protection; it is fit corrosion resistance test for rapid analysis in discontinuities, hole and damage in organic and inorganic coatings. In addition, for the purpose of quality control, comparison between samples with the same coatings can be carried out; salt spray test is specially fit for check the discontinuities of some metal, organic, anodic oxidation and conversion coatings, like small hole and other defect.
- Neutral Salt Spray test (NSS) is applied to metals and their alloys, metal coatings (anodes and cathodes), conversion coatings, anodic oxidation coatings, and organic coatings on metal materials.
- Acetic Acid Salt Spray test (AASS) is used for testing decorative coatings of copper + nickel + chromium, or nickel + chromium; also used for testing anodic coatings on aluminum.
- Copper Accelerated Salt Spray test (CASS) is used for testing decorative coatings of copper + nickel + chromium, or nickel + chromium; also used for testing anodic coatings on aluminum.
- Interval Salt Spray Outdoor Accelerated test(Scab test) is a similar test method which is used to study under film corrosion in automotive industry, especially for steel plate steel which is damaged by splash sand, scab test is also suit for kinds of various metal substrates with or without covering, some samples will appear scab situation, some will not.