1. TR-125 Specific Properties
1. Trivalent chrome passivation process without hexavalent and oxidizer, got SGS international certification.
2. Apply to zinc and zinc alloy trivalent chrome multicolor passivation process, excellent anticorrosive property.
3. Exceed the requirements of hexavalent multicolor passivation according to DIN 50 021 SS.
4. Produce coatings of a clear, green, nearly like rainbow color.
5. The passivation layer can also be dyed with organic colorings.
6. Reduce the cost of disposing waste water due to trivalent solution, satisfy the environmental requirements for prohibiting hexavalent chrome passivator layer.
7. Long service life, even with feed-back of rinse-water.
8. Comply with American standard GME00252 and GMW-3011.
2. TR-125 Operation and Application Indication
|Preparation||Range of operation||Best operation|
|TR-125 concentrate solution||100-150ml/L||125ml/L
(Gravity: 1 ml = 1.425±0.02 g)
|Immersion time||30-90 sec.||60 sec.|
Adjust the PH with dilute nitric acid or 10% sodium hydroxide