Black Pearl coating ; Sn-Ni Alloy Nickel Plating Chemicals Salt A
1. An elegant and unique “Gun-color” deposit can be obtained on the bright Nickel layer. At present, it is popular on the international market, widely used on light industrial products, such as watches, lamps, leather decorations and so on.
2. The deposit has good hardness and resistance to abrasion.
3. The technique is stable, suitable for both rack and barrel plating.
2. Technical Formulation and Operating Condition
|Potassium Pyrophosphate K4P2O7||200~250g/L|
|“Gun-color” Powder A||25~30g/L|
|“Gun-color” Agent B||35~40g/L|
3. Bath Make-up
1. Dissolve potassium pyrophosphate in water of 1/2 total volume, heat it to 50℃.
2. Add powder A into above solution and agitate it to completely dissolve.( it will take long time because of slowly dissolution).
3. Add agent B and stabilizer, agitate evenly, then electrolysis for several hours, try plating.
4. Technical Formulation for Passivation
Chromic acid 50g/L
Temp. Room temp.