Salt C for Nickel Free ; Sn-Co Alloy Nickel Free Plating Chemicals Salt C
1. Elegant decorative “Gun-color” (Black pearl) deposit can be obtained on bright deposit.
2. The deposit has strong hardness and wearability, the technique is very stable, suitable for both rack-plating and barrel-plating.
2. Bath Composition and Operating Condition
|Salt C Bath initiator||50~60ml/L|
|Salt C Replenishing agent||14-20g/L|
|Salt C brightener||30~40ml/L|
3. Bath Make-up
1. Dissolve Potassium Pyrophosphate with water of 1/2 total volume, then heat it to 40℃.
2. Add Salt C bath initiator and replenishing agent into above solution, agitate them to dissolve wholly.
3. Add water to volume, (if the quality of Potassium pyrophosphate is good, no need to be treated) then add brightener and agitate them evenly.
4. Test PH among technology scale, electrolyze it for several hours, then begin production.
4. Maintenance and management of bath
1. Pay attention to the quality of Potassium Pyrophosphate when preparing bath and adding material.
2. The replenishing rate generally:
Salt C Bath initiator 500~1000ml/KAH
Salt C Replenishment agent 2~3kg/KAH
Salt C Brightener 1000~1500ml/KAH
3. Back layer must be full-bright deposit.
4. Use acetic acid or potassium hydroxide to adjust PH.