Barrel Nickel Plating Additive Nickel BP 760
|Formula and Operation Condition||Range|
|Nickel Sulfate (NiSO4·7H2O)||180~250g/L|
|Nickel Chloride (NiCl2·6H2O)||45~55g/L|
|Boric Acid (H3BO3)||40~50g/L|
|Nickel BP 760A brightener||0.2~0.4ml/L|
|Nickel BP 760B softener||6~10ml/L|
|Y1 wetting agent||1~2ml/L|
|Cathode Current Density||2.5~8.0A/dm2|
|Anodic Current Density||1.0~3.0A/dm2|
|Filtration||Recycle filteration continuously|
2. BATH PREPARATION
1) Fill the tank with about 70% water, heat to 70~80℃.
2) Add boric acid (H3BO3), stir until it is thoroughly dissolved.
3) Add the measured nickel sulfate (NiSO4·7H2O) and nickel chloride (NiCl2·6H2O), and stir till they are thoroughly dissolved. Then add water to the volume.
4) Add 1-2 ml/L H2O2 (30%) after dilution, and stir for 2 hours.
5) Add nickel carbonate or 4% sodium hydroxide solution, and adjust pH to 5.2.
6) Then add 3~5 g/L activated carbon powder and stir the bath, and then filter after standing about 3 to 5 hours.
7) Add diluted sulfuric acid (5-10%) to adjust pH to around 4.
8) Use wavy metal plate as cathode, electrolyte until low current region turn black into light gray with small current density 0.1-0.4A/dm².
9) Add Nickel BP 760 additives, and then put into production.
|Nickel BP 760A brightener||100~250ml/KAh|
|Nickel BP 760B softener||100~225ml/KAh|
|Y1 wetting agent||20~50ml/KAh|
It is easy to change other nickel process to Nickel BP 760 barrel nickel process. stop adding previous brightener and softener, then replenish the make up as the amount of previous tank or add Nickel BP 760 A and B at the ratio 1:1.
Declaration: All about these product suggestions are based on our trust test and data, for reference only.