Multifunctional copolymerized fatty alcohol polyether non-ionic surfactant (WLD)
WLD is one of new series of low foam high efficient surfactant developed by Jadechem. It’s
multifunctional copolymerized fatty alcohol polyether non-ionic surfactant, with great properties of
defoaming, emulsifying, degreasing, wetting and penetrating, can be widely used as raw materials
of low foam scouring agent for various kinds of knitted cotton and blend fabrics.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTY
PERFORMANCE AND APPLICATION
1. WLD has great wetting and penetrating property, the wetting and penetrating time is less than 10
seconds at 0.1% active substance content.
2. WLD uses as raw material of low foam scouring agent (effective even diluted as low as 10 times),
with advantages of low foam, quick wetting and penetrating, cleanly degreasing, high capillary
efficet, high whiteness, low weight loss of fabric and small reduction in fiber strength.
3. WLD uses for fibers and fabrics degreasing, quickly penetrate between fibers and fabrics,
through emulsifying and dispersing, remove spinning or weaving oils, meanwhile prevent loss of
fibers and fabrics.
4. WLD is specially suitable for quick spray dyeing equipment, there is no foam when above 60℃,
meanwhile it can effectively inhibit foam of surfactant.
5. No gel when exposed to water, applicable for automatic feeding equipment.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Not flammable, non-explosive, non-toxic, slightly irritating to the skin, irritating to the eyes, can be
STORAGE, TRANSPORTATION AND MATTERS NEEDING ATTENTION
Storage and transportation according to the requirements of general refractory chemicals;
Sealed preservation, no exposure to sunlight or rain, 2 years guarantee;
Please rinse with water if this product stained skin or splashed into eyes.
200 kg galvanized iron barrel / 120 kg large opening plastic bucket