Alkaline electroless nickel plating ; Low temperature plastic chemical nickel
FI-E300 alkaline electroless nickel plating has the characteristics of fast reaction speed, good stability, long service life, fine coating, less pitting and good adhesion. It is mainly used in plastic electroplating.
1.Bath composition and Operation condition
|Formula and Operation Condition||Range||Optimum|
|Additive E300A||30-50 ml/L||40 ml/L|
|Base solution E300B||50-70 ml/L||60 ml/L|
|Replenisher E300C||Supplement in work|
|Filter||Special filter for continuous filtration|
|Time||5-10 minutes||8 minutes|
2. Bath Make-up
1) Clean the standby bath and add 2 / 3 volume of deionized water.
2) Add the required amount of additives E300B and E300A under stirring conditions respectively.
3) Add deionized water to the specified volume and mix well.
4) Adjust pH to 8.5 with ammonia.
5) Stir and heat to 32 ℃ for trial production.